Website CTI Group Worldwide Services, Inc.
Job type: Full Time
Company: CTI Jakarta
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Portfolio is required.
CTI Group is looking for a self-motivated and energetic graphic designer who has outstanding graphic design skills, to join our team in our Jakarta office. Applicants should be able to develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brandings, print and online marketing materials including brochures, flyers, banners, posters, ads, magazines, booklets, and corporate reports.
Please send your CV to : email@example.com
Graphic Designer Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space.
- 2+ years direct experience
- Outstanding graphic design skills
- Positive attitude
- A bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) in graphic design or a related field is required
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, MS Office, PowerPoint
- Be able to communicate in Bahasa and English.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on time.
- Great collaboration skills, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Simplify the complex
- Desire to continue growing abilities in respective field
- Impressive portfolio and great taste in design
- Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Google Plus, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and etc.
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives – specifically business to consumer.
- Experience with photography and video editing applications (After Effect, Premier Pro or Final Cut, Aperture or Adobe Lightroom) a plus
Artistic ability: Graphic designers must be able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers. They produce rough illustrations of design ideas, either by hand sketching or by using a computer program.
Communication skills: Must be able to communicate with the team, clients, art director and other designers to ensure that their designs accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information.
Computer skills: Must be able to use specialized graphic design software to prepare their designs. (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Office, Keynote or PowerPoint)
Creativity: Must be able to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to consumers and be able to develop unique designs that convey a recognizable meaning on behalf of clients.
Time-management skills: Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.