The SeaPay payroll platform was designed to help businesses increase efficiency, reduce the cost of payroll processing while offering their employees a safer way to manage their finances. Save time, money and avoid the challenges of paying a global workforce.
Financial Services & SeaPay Program
CTI Group created the CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program in response to the need of Crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency. Also, most need a method of sending money home to family and friends. Between thousands of miles and many time-zones, it is difficult for shipboard Crew to communicate with those back home, and the rigors of shipboard and resort work do not leave a lot of free time.
CTI Financial Services USA Inc. makes it easy for Hotel and Cruise Line staff to send money. You can send money in minutes to a loved one or directly to a bank account using our services. Come into or call our office today and experience our friendly and fast service.
- Blue World Voyages Promises Summer 2019 Start January 22, 2019
- Princess to Activate Three Additional MedallionClass Ships January 22, 2019
- Excellence on Nieuw Statendam January 22, 2019
- MHA Releases Strategic Message for 2019 January 22, 2019
- Princess Cruises to activate three additional Princess MedallionClass ships in 2019 January 22, 2019
- Meyer Turku delivers Mein Schiff 2 to TUI Cruises in Kiel January 22, 2019
- Hapag-Lloyd Cruises sells Bremen to Scylla January 21, 2019
- Stena Line’s first new generation ferry floated out in China January 17, 2019