The SeaPay payroll platform was designed to help businesses increase efficiency, reduce the cost of payroll processing while offering their employees a safer way to manage their finances. Save time, money and avoid the challenges of paying a global workforce.
Financial Services & SeaPay Program
CTI Group created the CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program in response to the need of Crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency. Also, most need a method of sending money home to family and friends. Between thousands of miles and many time-zones, it is difficult for shipboard Crew to communicate with those back home, and the rigors of shipboard and resort work do not leave a lot of free time.
CTI Financial Services USA Inc. makes it easy for Hotel and Cruise Line staff to send money. You can send money in minutes to a loved one or directly to a bank account using our services. Come into or call our office today and experience our friendly and fast service.
- Celebrity Edge Arrives in Port Everglades November 19, 2018
- Rodwell to Retire from Fred. Olsen Post November 19, 2018
- Carnival Australia Salute PNG, Sail from Port Moresby November 19, 2018
- Hurtigruten to Power Cruise Ships with Dead Fish November 19, 2018
- Celebrity Edge arrives in Port Everglades November 19, 2018
- V.Ships Leisure to manage Chilean expedition cruise ship November 19, 2018
- Delays haunt three cruise ship newbuildings November 19, 2018
- Regent Seven Seas announces two guest experience enhancements November 15, 2018