The SeaPay payroll platform was designed to help businesses increase efficiency, reduce the cost of payroll processing while offering their employees a safer way to manage their finances. Save time, money and avoid the challenges of paying a global workforce.
Financial Services & SeaPay Program
CTI Group created the CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program in response to the need of Crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency. Also, most need a method of sending money home to family and friends. Between thousands of miles and many time-zones, it is difficult for shipboard Crew to communicate with those back home, and the rigors of shipboard and resort work do not leave a lot of free time.
CTI Financial Services USA Inc. makes it easy for Hotel and Cruise Line staff to send money. You can send money in minutes to a loved one or directly to a bank account using our services. Come into or call our office today and experience our friendly and fast service.
- Etstur to Operate Gemini for 2019 Summer Season March 22, 2019
- Norwegian To Open New Crew Training Facility in the Philippines March 21, 2019
- Valletta Welcomes MSC Bellissima March 21, 2019
- MHA Adds Culinary and Innovation Panel to 2019 Show Programming March 21, 2019
- Juneau reaches settlement with industry March 20, 2019
- Fincantieri cuts steel for Viking's seventh newbuild March 20, 2019
- Cypriot niche operator Poseidon Expeditions appoint GAC as national agent in UK March 15, 2019
- Costa Smeralda floated out at Meyer Turku shipyard March 15, 2019