The SeaPay payroll platform was designed to help businesses increase efficiency, reduce the cost of payroll processing while offering their employees a safer way to manage their finances. Save time, money and avoid the challenges of paying a global workforce.
Financial Services & SeaPay Program
CTI Group created the CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program in response to the need of Crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency. Also, most need a method of sending money home to family and friends. Between thousands of miles and many time-zones, it is difficult for shipboard Crew to communicate with those back home, and the rigors of shipboard and resort work do not leave a lot of free time.
CTI Financial Services USA Inc. makes it easy for Hotel and Cruise Line staff to send money. You can send money in minutes to a loved one or directly to a bank account using our services. Come into or call our office today and experience our friendly and fast service.
- Greenland Joins Countries Supporting Arctic Ban on HFO September 21, 2018
- TUI Announces German Star Vocalist Godmother for Mein Schiff 2 September 21, 2018
- Celebrity Xpedition Makeover September 21, 2018
- IAPH To Issue Standards for LNG Bunkering September 21, 2018
- Fred. Olsen team join Great British Beach Clean and remove 73 kg of rubbish September 20, 2018
- Cruise industry leaned from 2017 hurricanes how to deal with events, share best practices September 20, 2018
- Genting Cruise Lines makes inaugural sailing of World Dream from Shenzhen homeport September 19, 2018
- Celebrity Reflection wins French Riviera Cruise Club green award September 19, 2018