The SeaPay payroll platform was designed to help businesses increase efficiency, reduce the cost of payroll processing while offering their employees a safer way to manage their finances. Save time, money and avoid the challenges of paying a global workforce.
Financial Services & SeaPay Program
CTI Group created the CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program in response to the need of Crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency. Also, most need a method of sending money home to family and friends. Between thousands of miles and many time-zones, it is difficult for shipboard Crew to communicate with those back home, and the rigors of shipboard and resort work do not leave a lot of free time.
CTI Financial Services USA Inc. makes it easy for Hotel and Cruise Line staff to send money. You can send money in minutes to a loved one or directly to a bank account using our services. Come into or call our office today and experience our friendly and fast service.
- Scarlet Lady Gets Her Funnel December 11, 2018
- Polar Tourism Guides Association on Growth Trek December 11, 2018
- Pullmantur Cruceros Launches Dubai and Legends of Arabia Program December 11, 2018
- Galveston Marks 10 Millionth Passenger December 11, 2018
- Costa's China newbuild to be named in Trieste December 9, 2018
- Mardi Gras selected name for the Carnival XL-class newbuild December 8, 2018
- Carnival Panorama launched in Fincantieri's Marghera shipyard December 8, 2018
- AmaWaterways names Janet Bava Chief Marketing Officer December 8, 2018