Please visit this page to request travel information. This is a travel request form. Please fill all required fields and submit the form.
CTI Marine Travel, Inc.
CTI Marine Travel began in 1996, organizing air itineraries for service personnel at resorts and onboard ships all over the world. As the company grew, so did our experience. Our trained staff now manages the travel for thousands of crewmembers each month. CTI Marine’s special large volume rates with airlines allow us to offer the lowest fares. Wherever you reside, or at whichever port your ship is docked, CTI can get your staff there on schedule and for a great price.
Check My Trip online service provides itinerary information. Enter airline ticket booking number and last name to retrieve your airline ticket information.
CTI Marine Travel understands the stress involved in traveling in today’s world and can assist their customers with all the correct documents and information.
We accept various forms of payments including credit cards, MoneyGram, wire transfer and cash at our local office in Fort Lauderdale, USA.
CTI Marine Travel has proved itself as a top performer. As a result, CTI Marine Travel is proud to have contracted relationships with these international airlines.
- Blue World Voyages Promises Summer 2019 Start January 22, 2019
- Princess to Activate Three Additional MedallionClass Ships January 22, 2019
- Excellence on Nieuw Statendam January 22, 2019
- MHA Releases Strategic Message for 2019 January 22, 2019
- Princess Cruises to activate three additional Princess MedallionClass ships in 2019 January 22, 2019
- Meyer Turku delivers Mein Schiff 2 to TUI Cruises in Kiel January 22, 2019
- Hapag-Lloyd Cruises sells Bremen to Scylla January 21, 2019
- Stena Line’s first new generation ferry floated out in China January 17, 2019