Please visit this page to request travel information. This is a travel request form. Please fill all required fields and submit the form.
CTI Marine Travel, Inc.
CTI Marine Travel began in 1996, organizing air itineraries for service personnel at resorts and onboard ships all over the world. As the company grew, so did our experience. Our trained staff now manages the travel for thousands of crewmembers each month. CTI Marine’s special large volume rates with airlines allow us to offer the lowest fares. Wherever you reside, or at whichever port your ship is docked, CTI can get your staff there on schedule and for a great price.
Check My Trip online service provides itinerary information. Enter airline ticket booking number and last name to retrieve your airline ticket information.
CTI Marine Travel understands the stress involved in traveling in today’s world and can assist their customers with all the correct documents and information.
We accept various forms of payments including credit cards, MoneyGram, wire transfer and cash at our local office in Fort Lauderdale, USA.
CTI Marine Travel has proved itself as a top performer. As a result, CTI Marine Travel is proud to have contracted relationships with these international airlines.
- Celebrity Edge Arrives in Port Everglades November 19, 2018
- Rodwell to Retire from Fred. Olsen Post November 19, 2018
- Carnival Australia Salute PNG, Sail from Port Moresby November 19, 2018
- Hurtigruten to Power Cruise Ships with Dead Fish November 19, 2018
- Celebrity Edge arrives in Port Everglades November 19, 2018
- V.Ships Leisure to manage Chilean expedition cruise ship November 19, 2018
- Delays haunt three cruise ship newbuildings November 19, 2018
- Regent Seven Seas announces two guest experience enhancements November 15, 2018