UNO – Uniforms Number One
The Uniform division (UNO) at CTI was originally created to supply our customers in the cruise line industry with high-quality and custom-made uniforms. As a result of UNO’s great success, there is a strong demand for our uniform products and services in many other industries. Please review UNO’s product line for the uniforms that best serve your needs.
CTI Group created UNO® to meet the growing demand in the cruise and hotel industry for comfortable, durable uniforms. In addition to exceptional comfort, you can look forward to rich, non-fading, wonderful array of colors and durability. The heart and soul of our UNO® operation is with our design and sales team who can custom tailor the look you desire. We can bring you lower prices along with high quality materials through our factories where the management has integrity and treats its workers fairly, providing excellent working conditions.
- Greenland Joins Countries Supporting Arctic Ban on HFO September 21, 2018
- TUI Announces German Star Vocalist Godmother for Mein Schiff 2 September 21, 2018
- Celebrity Xpedition Makeover September 21, 2018
- IAPH To Issue Standards for LNG Bunkering September 21, 2018
- Fred. Olsen team join Great British Beach Clean and remove 73 kg of rubbish September 20, 2018
- Cruise industry leaned from 2017 hurricanes how to deal with events, share best practices September 20, 2018
- Genting Cruise Lines makes inaugural sailing of World Dream from Shenzhen homeport September 19, 2018
- Celebrity Reflection wins French Riviera Cruise Club green award September 19, 2018