UNO – Uniforms Number One
The Uniform division (UNO) at CTI was originally created to supply our customers in the cruise line industry with high-quality and custom-made uniforms. As a result of UNO’s great success, there is a strong demand for our uniform products and services in many other industries. Please review UNO’s product line for the uniforms that best serve your needs.
CTI Group created UNO® to meet the growing demand in the cruise and hotel industry for comfortable, durable uniforms. In addition to exceptional comfort, you can look forward to rich, non-fading, wonderful array of colors and durability. The heart and soul of our UNO® operation is with our design and sales team who can custom tailor the look you desire. We can bring you lower prices along with high quality materials through our factories where the management has integrity and treats its workers fairly, providing excellent working conditions.
- Etstur to Operate Gemini for 2019 Summer Season March 22, 2019
- Norwegian To Open New Crew Training Facility in the Philippines March 21, 2019
- Valletta Welcomes MSC Bellissima March 21, 2019
- MHA Adds Culinary and Innovation Panel to 2019 Show Programming March 21, 2019
- Juneau reaches settlement with industry March 20, 2019
- Fincantieri cuts steel for Viking's seventh newbuild March 20, 2019
- Cypriot niche operator Poseidon Expeditions appoint GAC as national agent in UK March 15, 2019
- Costa Smeralda floated out at Meyer Turku shipyard March 15, 2019