UNO – Uniforms Number One
The Uniform division (UNO) at CTI was originally created to supply our customers in the cruise line industry with high-quality and custom-made uniforms. As a result of UNO’s great success, there is a strong demand for our uniform products and services in many other industries. Please review UNO’s product line for the uniforms that best serve your needs.
CTI Group created UNO® to meet the growing demand in the cruise and hotel industry for comfortable, durable uniforms. In addition to exceptional comfort, you can look forward to rich, non-fading, wonderful array of colors and durability. The heart and soul of our UNO® operation is with our design and sales team who can custom tailor the look you desire. We can bring you lower prices along with high quality materials through our factories where the management has integrity and treats its workers fairly, providing excellent working conditions.
- Blue World Voyages Promises Summer 2019 Start January 22, 2019
- Princess to Activate Three Additional MedallionClass Ships January 22, 2019
- Excellence on Nieuw Statendam January 22, 2019
- MHA Releases Strategic Message for 2019 January 22, 2019
- Princess Cruises to activate three additional Princess MedallionClass ships in 2019 January 22, 2019
- Meyer Turku delivers Mein Schiff 2 to TUI Cruises in Kiel January 22, 2019
- Hapag-Lloyd Cruises sells Bremen to Scylla January 21, 2019
- Stena Line’s first new generation ferry floated out in China January 17, 2019