UNO – Uniforms Number One
The Uniform division (UNO) at CTI was originally created to supply our customers in the cruise line industry with high-quality and custom-made uniforms. As a result of UNO’s great success, there is a strong demand for our uniform products and services in many other industries. Please review UNO’s product line for the uniforms that best serve your needs.
CTI Group created UNO® to meet the growing demand in the cruise and hotel industry for comfortable, durable uniforms. In addition to exceptional comfort, you can look forward to rich, non-fading, wonderful array of colors and durability. The heart and soul of our UNO® operation is with our design and sales team who can custom tailor the look you desire. We can bring you lower prices along with high quality materials through our factories where the management has integrity and treats its workers fairly, providing excellent working conditions.
- Celebrity Edge Arrives in Port Everglades November 19, 2018
- Rodwell to Retire from Fred. Olsen Post November 19, 2018
- Carnival Australia Salute PNG, Sail from Port Moresby November 19, 2018
- Hurtigruten to Power Cruise Ships with Dead Fish November 19, 2018
- Celebrity Edge arrives in Port Everglades November 19, 2018
- V.Ships Leisure to manage Chilean expedition cruise ship November 19, 2018
- Delays haunt three cruise ship newbuildings November 19, 2018
- Regent Seven Seas announces two guest experience enhancements November 15, 2018