CTI Group headquarters, Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA
We are a Global Recruiting Firm with offices in Asia, USA and Europe offering HR and Travel services to the Cruise and Hotel industry. At this time we are looking for an HR Assistant to join our international team.
The HR Assistant provides administrative assistance to their assigned manager(s).
Daily Responsibilities include managing hotel and travel documents, daily movement of foreign employees / crew to assigned work environments; ability to work closely with our overseas operations & familiar working in a corporate environment.
Other duties include departmental development, maintaining and updating the HR filing system online; submit employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or High School Diploma required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products such as Outlook, Word & Excel
- Ability to travel overseas
We offer a yearly salary in the mid 20’s, position advancement and excellent company health care programs. Should you feel comfortable with the position, have the skills and ability to work in a Team, please email your resume to:
CTI Group Worldwide Services Inc.
1845 Cordova Road, Suite 215, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 ~ USA
Tel: 954 568 5900 ~ Fax: 954 568 5888