How to apply jobs online
How to apply for cruise line jobs through our Facebook page
Step 1 - Click on the Job Openings tab on our Facebook page.
Step 2 - Click on the job you are interested in.
Step 3 - Click on the Apply button.
Step 4 - Login to the system. New candidates must create a profile before submitting their application.
Step 5 - Upload your resume (MS Word format preferred) and fill out all required fields before clicking on Save Changes button.
How to apply cruise line jobs through cti-usa.com website
Step 1 - You can click on either "Job Opportunities" from menu bar or "APPLY NOW" button on homepage.
Step 2 - Search for positions.
Step 3 - Selects position you are interested in.
Step 4 - Click to apply.
Step 5 - Login to the system. New candidates must create a profile before submitting their application.
Step 6 - Upload your resume (MS Word format preferred) and fill out all required fields before clicking the Save Changes button.
- World Dream Christened in Hong Kong Ceremony November 18, 2017
- Sea Princess 2019 World Cruise Announced November 18, 2017
- Oceanwide Sets Delivery Date for Hondius November 17, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast Premieres Aboard Disney Cruise Line November 17, 2017
- Genting Cruise Lines christens World Dream in Hong Kong November 17, 2017
- Carnival Cruise Line to increase capacity on short cruise programs from Galveston, New Orleans in 2019 November 17, 2017
- SkySea Golden Era emerges from drydock and begins Shenzhen deployment November 16, 2017
- Hurtigruten appoints Harber as President for the Americas region November 16, 2017