Airline Ticket Payment Information
We accept various forms of payments including credit cards, MoneyGram, wire transfer and cash at our local office in Fort Lauderdale, USA. Pleas note that airline ticket fare is not guaranteed until ticketed.
The following methods of payment are accepted:
- Credit Card
- Visit our Ft. Lauderdale Office ( open weekdays only – see hours below)
Sending Money to CTI via MoneyGram for your airline ticket
- MoneyGram location must be in the United States (does include Alaska and Hawaii) and Puerto Rico or online. The closest Money Gram Location can be located on the internet at MoneyGram web site… Get Started Here (Please note you must be in the U.S. or Puerto Rico to locate agent)
- Must complete Money Gram Express Payment form. Client will need to complete the following, unless stated otherwise;
- Receive Code (6366)
- Company (CTI Marine Travel)
- Optional City of CTI (Fort Lauderdale)
- Optional State of CTI (Florida)
- Dollar Amount ($)
- Senders Name (First and Last Name)
- Senders Address (Cruise Lines Address)
- Senders Phone (Phone Number)
- Senders Signature and date
- MUST include on line message (Bank Account Number, Card Number or flight information)
This is how CTI will identify what the payment is for and will assure the client your money is applied correctly and timely.
- When submitting form to Money Gram Express Payment Agent, Sender may be asked to provide additional information. This will depend on the amount of money being sent and the Money Gram Agent will fill out this information.
- $1.00 to $899.00 will not be required to provide identification.
- $900.00 to $2,999.00 will be asked for Passport or other government issued ID.
- $3,000.00 will be asked for Date of Birth, Occupation, Passport # and Country of Issuance.
- If someone is sending the money for someone else other that the account holder, they will be required to provide Name, Date of Birth, Occupation, Passport # and Country of Issuance.
- The cost to send any amount of money is $6.95. If someone uses Wal-Mart the cost to send any amount of money is $6.50.
- Once money is sent CTI will recognize the notice of payment within 10 minutes. Money will then be applied to your bank account or airline ticket within the close of the following business day. Times may occur where deposit may take 2 business days, depending on amount of money sent.
How to pay in person at CTI Marine Travel Fort Lauderdale office
You may pay in person at our Fort Lauderdale office located at:
2455 E. Sunrise Blvd, Suite 1100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Our office is open at 09:00Am to 6:00PM Mondays – Fridays only. If it is a National Holiday in the United States, please call ahead to verify that our office is open.