CTI Group was founded in 1987 and began recruiting entertainers to work aboard cruise ships. Under the stewardship of founder Robert Upchurch, the company quickly earned a reputation for providing quality candidates and top-notch customer service.
CTI Group finding the right staff is paramount to the success of our clients. With our headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and eight international branch offices, CTI Group can help your organization succeed in attaining the best recruits, products and services.
Without our clients, our work would have no meaning. We aim to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations. We are only successful when our clients are successful. We build meaningful, genuine relationships with our clients, and we succeed because of the people we hire.
CTI Group Worldwide Services, Inc, headquarters is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and serves as main administrative office for all our branch offices in Asia. Our branch offices main function is to recruit best candidates from Asian markets.
- Greenland Joins Countries Supporting Arctic Ban on HFO September 21, 2018
- TUI Announces German Star Vocalist Godmother for Mein Schiff 2 September 21, 2018
- Celebrity Xpedition Makeover September 21, 2018
- IAPH To Issue Standards for LNG Bunkering September 21, 2018
- Fred. Olsen team join Great British Beach Clean and remove 73 kg of rubbish September 20, 2018
- Cruise industry leaned from 2017 hurricanes how to deal with events, share best practices September 20, 2018
- Genting Cruise Lines makes inaugural sailing of World Dream from Shenzhen homeport September 19, 2018
- Celebrity Reflection wins French Riviera Cruise Club green award September 19, 2018