CTI Group was founded in 1987 and began recruiting entertainers to work aboard cruise ships. Under the stewardship of founder Robert Upchurch, the company quickly earned a reputation for providing quality candidates and top-notch customer service.
CTI Group finding the right staff is paramount to the success of our clients. With our headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and eight international branch offices, CTI Group can help your organization succeed in attaining the best recruits, products and services.
Without our clients, our work would have no meaning. We aim to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations. We are only successful when our clients are successful. We build meaningful, genuine relationships with our clients, and we succeed because of the people we hire.
CTI Group Worldwide Services, Inc, headquarters is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and serves as main administrative office for all our branch offices in Asia. Our branch offices main function is to recruit best candidates from Asian markets.
- Celebrity Edge Eden Culinary and Entertainment Space Unveiled June 27, 2017
- Lindblad Quest Repairs Progressing June 27, 2017
- Norwegian Joy Christened in Shanghai June 27, 2017
- Three More Princess Ships to Get Ocean Medallion June 27, 2017
- Viking Sky named in Norway June 23, 2017
- Trimline completes work on Seabourn Odyssey in Genoa June 23, 2017
- ASENAV building Polar expedition vessel for Antarctica XXI June 22, 2017
- Crystal Cruises offers Formula 1 Abu Dhabi packages June 22, 2017