CTI Group was founded in 1987 and began recruiting entertainers to work aboard cruise ships. Under the stewardship of founder Robert Upchurch, the company quickly earned a reputation for providing quality candidates and top-notch customer service.
CTI Group finding the right staff is paramount to the success of our clients. With our headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and eight international branch offices, CTI Group can help your organization succeed in attaining the best recruits, products and services.
Without our clients, our work would have no meaning. We aim to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations. We are only successful when our clients are successful. We build meaningful, genuine relationships with our clients, and we succeed because of the people we hire.
CTI Group Worldwide Services, Inc, headquarters is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and serves as main administrative office for all our branch offices in Asia. Our branch offices main function is to recruit best candidates from Asian markets.
- Carnival Australia Charters Three Ships for APEC Summit December 14, 2017
- P&O Australia Announces 2019 Deployment December 14, 2017
- Norwegian Joy 2018 Full Year Deployment Revealed December 14, 2017
- ALMACO Provides New Staterooms for Carnival Elation at Grand Bahama Shipyard December 14, 2017
- Royal Caribbean’s GoBe unit and Umapped in strategic alliance December 14, 2017
- Bahama Paradise names second ship Grand Classica, to refit Grand Celebration December 14, 2017
- MSC Cruises unveil MSC Seaside naming ceremony star line up December 13, 2017
- Viking Line raised €50,000 for the University of Helsinki December 8, 2017