CTI Group was founded in 1987 and began recruiting entertainers to work aboard cruise ships. Under the stewardship of founder Robert Upchurch, the company quickly earned a reputation for providing quality candidates and top-notch customer service.
CTI Group finding the right staff is paramount to the success of our clients. With our headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and eight international branch offices, CTI Group can help your organization succeed in attaining the best recruits, products and services.
Without our clients, our work would have no meaning. We aim to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations. We are only successful when our clients are successful. We build meaningful, genuine relationships with our clients, and we succeed because of the people we hire.
CTI Group Worldwide Services, Inc, headquarters is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and serves as main administrative office for all our branch offices in Asia. Our branch offices main function is to recruit best candidates from Asian markets.
- One Ocean Announces Expanded Canadian and Arctic 2019 Voyages April 25, 2018
- Coral Expeditions Promoting Charters April 25, 2018
- Crystal Announces More Detail for Crystal Endeavor Expedition Ship April 25, 2018
- MSC Bellissima to China in 2020 April 24, 2018
- TUI Cruises takes delivery of Mein Schiff 1 and renames oldest vessel April 25, 2018
- AECO to combat marine plastic litter April 24, 2018
- Meyer Werft delivers Norwegian Bliss April 19, 2018
- Genting Hong Kong plans to sell remaining shares in NCLH April 19, 2018