CTI Group was founded in 1987 and began recruiting entertainers to work aboard cruise ships. Under the stewardship of founder Robert Upchurch, the company quickly earned a reputation for providing quality candidates and top-notch customer service.
CTI Group finding the right staff is paramount to the success of our clients. With our headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and eight international branch offices, CTI Group can help your organization succeed in attaining the best recruits, products and services.
Without our clients, our work would have no meaning. We aim to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations. We are only successful when our clients are successful. We build meaningful, genuine relationships with our clients, and we succeed because of the people we hire.
CTI Group Worldwide Services, Inc, headquarters is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and serves as main administrative office for all our branch offices in Asia. Our branch offices main function is to recruit best candidates from Asian markets.
- V.Group Promises to Transform Crewing August 21, 2018
- P&O Drops Discretionary Daily Service Charge August 20, 2018
- New Princess Ship to Carry Name Enchanted Princess August 20, 2018
- AIDA Names God Family for AIDAnova Christening August 20, 2018
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines enjoys 8.5% year-on rise at start of autumn/winter campaign August 20, 2018
- Family from Hesse to name AIDAnova August 20, 2018
- P&O Cruises to scrap automated tip charge from May 2019 August 20, 2018
- Miami-based Studio DADO lead design architects for OceaniaNEXT campaign August 16, 2018