CTI Group was founded in 1987 and began recruiting entertainers to work aboard cruise ships. Under the stewardship of founder Robert Upchurch, the company quickly earned a reputation for providing quality candidates and top-notch customer service.
CTI Group finding the right staff is paramount to the success of our clients. With our headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and eight international branch offices, CTI Group can help your organization succeed in attaining the best recruits, products and services.
Without our clients, our work would have no meaning. We aim to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations. We are only successful when our clients are successful. We build meaningful, genuine relationships with our clients, and we succeed because of the people we hire.
CTI Group Worldwide Services, Inc, headquarters is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and serves as main administrative office for all our branch offices in Asia. Our branch offices main function is to recruit best candidates from Asian markets.
- MSC Announces Winter 2019-2020 Deployment, Grandiosa in Med February 22, 2018
- NCLH 2017 Performance Driven by Both Ticket and Onboard Revenue February 22, 2018
- Norwegian Reports Full Year 2017 and Q4 Earnings February 22, 2018
- Cleaning Hulls by ROV February 22, 2018
- NCLH raised $2.5 million for hurricane relief February 21, 2018
- P&O Cruises turns Aurora adult only ship in 2019 February 21, 2018
- OSK-ShipTech designs world’s largest ferry order to date February 20, 2018
- Carnival Fascination resumes year-round service from San Juan after multi-million-dollar refurbishment February 20, 2018