CTI Group was founded in 1987 and began recruiting entertainers to work aboard cruise ships. Under the stewardship of founder Robert Upchurch, the company quickly earned a reputation for providing quality candidates and top-notch customer service.
CTI Group finding the right staff is paramount to the success of our clients. With our headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and eight international branch offices, CTI Group can help your organization succeed in attaining the best recruits, products and services.
Without our clients, our work would have no meaning. We aim to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations. We are only successful when our clients are successful. We build meaningful, genuine relationships with our clients, and we succeed because of the people we hire.
CTI Group Worldwide Services, Inc, headquarters is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and serves as main administrative office for all our branch offices in Asia. Our branch offices main function is to recruit best candidates from Asian markets.
- Blue World Voyages Promises Summer 2019 Start January 22, 2019
- Princess to Activate Three Additional MedallionClass Ships January 22, 2019
- Excellence on Nieuw Statendam January 22, 2019
- MHA Releases Strategic Message for 2019 January 22, 2019
- Princess Cruises to activate three additional Princess MedallionClass ships in 2019 January 22, 2019
- Meyer Turku delivers Mein Schiff 2 to TUI Cruises in Kiel January 22, 2019
- Hapag-Lloyd Cruises sells Bremen to Scylla January 21, 2019
- Stena Line’s first new generation ferry floated out in China January 17, 2019