CTI Group was founded in 1987 and began recruiting entertainers to work aboard cruise ships. Under the stewardship of founder Robert Upchurch, the company quickly earned a reputation for providing quality candidates and top-notch customer service.
CTI Group finding the right staff is paramount to the success of our clients. With our headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and eight international branch offices, CTI Group can help your organization succeed in attaining the best recruits, products and services.
Without our clients, our work would have no meaning. We aim to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations. We are only successful when our clients are successful. We build meaningful, genuine relationships with our clients, and we succeed because of the people we hire.
CTI Group Worldwide Services, Inc, headquarters is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and serves as main administrative office for all our branch offices in Asia. Our branch offices main function is to recruit best candidates from Asian markets.
- Cruise the Saint Lawrence Expands Welcome Policy October 20, 2017
- MedCruise Wraps 51st GA in Toulon October 20, 2017
- South Korea Joins Asia Cruise Cooperation October 20, 2017
- Schulte Marine Concept Wins Mystic Cruises Contract October 20, 2017
- Norwegian Jade and Norwegian Sun retrofitted with scrubbers October 18, 2017
- Fincantieri lays the keel of Viking's sixth ocean vessel October 18, 2017
- RCCL and lenders agree financing for two Icon ships October 18, 2017
- Celebrity Edge to Europe 2019, UK base for later unit on the cards – report October 18, 2017