CTI Group was founded in 1987 and began recruiting entertainers to work aboard cruise ships. Under the stewardship of founder Robert Upchurch, the company quickly earned a reputation for providing quality candidates and top-notch customer service.
CTI Group finding the right staff is paramount to the success of our clients. With our headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and eight international branch offices, CTI Group can help your organization succeed in attaining the best recruits, products and services.
Without our clients, our work would have no meaning. We aim to go above and beyond to exceed our clients’ expectations. We are only successful when our clients are successful. We build meaningful, genuine relationships with our clients, and we succeed because of the people we hire.
CTI Group Worldwide Services, Inc, headquarters is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and serves as main administrative office for all our branch offices in Asia. Our branch offices main function is to recruit best candidates from Asian markets.
- Werften Lays Keels for Two More Crystal River Ships May 24, 2017
- Seafarers’ House Honors Jan Swartz May 24, 2017
- Keel Laid for Norwegian Bliss May 24, 2017
- Holland America Adds Cuba Calls May 24, 2017
- Norwegian Bliss' keel laying ceremony held at Meyer Werft in Germany May 25, 2017
- Seabourn Odyssey debuts The Grill by Thomas Keller and mindful living program by Dr. Andrew Weil May 25, 2017
- Holland America Line's Nieuw Amsterdam to sail from Port Everglades May 21, 2017
- Cruise shares still to recover from fall triggered by NCLH interims May 18, 2017