Proud of our experience, poised for the future.
In 1986, after a 14-year career at sea with Holland America Line and Celebrity Cruises, I came ashore and established CTI Group Worldwide Services, Inc. Thirty years, three continents, ten offices and four schools later, my passion and optimism for this industry burn as bright as ever. We at CTI Group share this dynamic and ever-growing industry’s desire to continuously innovate, are poised for the exciting growth ahead and are proud to have been a valued business partner and one-stop hospitality solution to many cruise lines for over three decades.
CEO, CTI Group Worldwide Services, Inc.
- V.Group Promises to Transform Crewing August 21, 2018
- P&O Drops Discretionary Daily Service Charge August 20, 2018
- New Princess Ship to Carry Name Enchanted Princess August 20, 2018
- AIDA Names God Family for AIDAnova Christening August 20, 2018
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines enjoys 8.5% year-on rise at start of autumn/winter campaign August 20, 2018
- Family from Hesse to name AIDAnova August 20, 2018
- P&O Cruises to scrap automated tip charge from May 2019 August 20, 2018
- Miami-based Studio DADO lead design architects for OceaniaNEXT campaign August 16, 2018