Proud of our experience, poised for the future.
In 1986, after a 14-year career at sea with Holland America Line and Celebrity Cruises, I came ashore and established CTI Group Worldwide Services, Inc. Thirty years, three continents, ten offices and four schools later, my passion and optimism for this industry burn as bright as ever. We at CTI Group share this dynamic and ever-growing industry’s desire to continuously innovate, are poised for the exciting growth ahead and are proud to have been a valued business partner and one-stop hospitality solution to many cruise lines for over three decades.
CEO, CTI Group Worldwide Services, Inc.
We understand the fast-paced nature of the cruise industry and hold ourselves accountable through performance metrics that are jointly established with our business partners. However, we have never strayed from our core value of establishing and nurturing meaningful interpersonal relationships and have never lost sight that we are in a people-driven business. We believe this sets CTI apart.
CTI Group has successfully presented opportunities to over 250,000 crew members that we have placed, meeting the needs of the industry and those of every crewmember and their families. We believe that matching the right person with the right shipboard opportunity is an art and not only results in a life-changing event for the crewmember but also provides our business partners with their most valuable asset: professional, well-trained staff with a passion to serve.
In order to meet the demands of the industry and our own promise of “One Call Does It All,” CTI Group Worldwide Services, Inc. has evolved into five different divisions providing recruiting, placement & career management, professional training, marine travel, payroll solutions and uniforms. The CTI Group team has a combined experience of over 100 years in the cruise industry which enables us to provide turn-key solutions to our clients while constantly looking for ways to innovate and improve. We understand and embrace the fact that change is constant and we are proud to be an agent of change. We are never satisfied with the present and are always looking forward and evolving to achieve our vision of the future.
CTI Group: an experienced business partner that is excited, eager and ready for the future.
- Los Angeles: 'Large Ship Opportunity' January 19, 2018
- MSC Adds Lirica to UAE Lineup January 19, 2018
- Poseidon Adds New Cruises and More Antarctic Departures January 19, 2018
- Port Charlottetown Expects Record Cruise Season January 19, 2018
- MSC Cruises' MSC Lirica to offer longer cruises from the United Arab Emirates January 19, 2018
- Carnival Triumph to offer diverse schedule in 2019-2020 from New York, Port Everglades and Norfolk January 19, 2018
- Carnival Victory to introduce new features after multi-million-dollar dry dock January 19, 2018
- MV Werften begins construction of Crystal Endeavor January 15, 2018