CTI Group actively recruits worldwide. This global network of offices is maintained through the effective use of the latest communications technology. Updated personnel, flight, and documentation data is received and disseminated electronically via the Fort Lauderdale network hub. Access to accurate, real-time information is vital for any company desiring an efficient, reliable and cost effective human resource solution. Recognizing the need in the cruise and travel industries, CTI Group has expanded from its origins in providing human resource services to the cruise and hospitality industries.
To meet this need we now operate a full-service travel department, catering to both marine and the corporate travelers. In the last five years, CTI Travel has grown to manage the travel for thousands of workers abroad.
- Etstur to Operate Gemini for 2019 Summer Season March 22, 2019
- Norwegian To Open New Crew Training Facility in the Philippines March 21, 2019
- Valletta Welcomes MSC Bellissima March 21, 2019
- MHA Adds Culinary and Innovation Panel to 2019 Show Programming March 21, 2019
- Juneau reaches settlement with industry March 20, 2019
- Fincantieri cuts steel for Viking's seventh newbuild March 20, 2019
- Cypriot niche operator Poseidon Expeditions appoint GAC as national agent in UK March 15, 2019
- Costa Smeralda floated out at Meyer Turku shipyard March 15, 2019