CTI Group actively recruits worldwide. This global network of offices is maintained through the effective use of the latest communications technology. Updated personnel, flight, and documentation data is received and disseminated electronically via the Fort Lauderdale network hub. Access to accurate, real-time information is vital for any company desiring an efficient, reliable and cost effective human resource solution. Recognizing the need in the cruise and travel industries, CTI Group has expanded from its origins in providing human resource services to the cruise and hospitality industries.
To meet this need we now operate a full-service travel department, catering to both marine and the corporate travelers. In the last five years, CTI Travel has grown to manage the travel for thousands of workers abroad.
- V.Group Promises to Transform Crewing August 21, 2018
- P&O Drops Discretionary Daily Service Charge August 20, 2018
- New Princess Ship to Carry Name Enchanted Princess August 20, 2018
- AIDA Names God Family for AIDAnova Christening August 20, 2018
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines enjoys 8.5% year-on rise at start of autumn/winter campaign August 20, 2018
- Family from Hesse to name AIDAnova August 20, 2018
- P&O Cruises to scrap automated tip charge from May 2019 August 20, 2018
- Miami-based Studio DADO lead design architects for OceaniaNEXT campaign August 16, 2018