CTI Group actively recruits worldwide. This global network of offices is maintained through the effective use of the latest communications technology. Updated personnel, flight, and documentation data is received and disseminated electronically via the Fort Lauderdale network hub. Access to accurate, real-time information is vital for any company desiring an efficient, reliable and cost effective human resource solution. Recognizing the need in the cruise and travel industries, CTI Group has expanded from its origins in providing human resource services to the cruise and hospitality industries.
To meet this need we now operate a full-service travel department, catering to both marine and the corporate travelers. In the last five years, CTI Travel has grown to manage the travel for thousands of workers abroad.
- Celebrity Edge Eden Culinary and Entertainment Space Unveiled June 27, 2017
- Lindblad Quest Repairs Progressing June 27, 2017
- Norwegian Joy Christened in Shanghai June 27, 2017
- Three More Princess Ships to Get Ocean Medallion June 27, 2017
- Viking Sky named in Norway June 23, 2017
- Trimline completes work on Seabourn Odyssey in Genoa June 23, 2017
- ASENAV building Polar expedition vessel for Antarctica XXI June 22, 2017
- Crystal Cruises offers Formula 1 Abu Dhabi packages June 22, 2017