CTI Group actively recruits worldwide. This global network of offices is maintained through the effective use of the latest communications technology. Updated personnel, flight, and documentation data is received and disseminated electronically via the Fort Lauderdale network hub. Access to accurate, real-time information is vital for any company desiring an efficient, reliable and cost effective human resource solution. Recognizing the need in the cruise and travel industries, CTI Group has expanded from its origins in providing human resource services to the cruise and hospitality industries.
To meet this need we now operate a full-service travel department, catering to both marine and the corporate travelers. In the last five years, CTI Travel has grown to manage the travel for thousands of workers abroad.
- Carnival Australia Charters Three Ships for APEC Summit December 14, 2017
- P&O Australia Announces 2019 Deployment December 14, 2017
- Norwegian Joy 2018 Full Year Deployment Revealed December 14, 2017
- ALMACO Provides New Staterooms for Carnival Elation at Grand Bahama Shipyard December 14, 2017
- Royal Caribbean’s GoBe unit and Umapped in strategic alliance December 14, 2017
- Bahama Paradise names second ship Grand Classica, to refit Grand Celebration December 14, 2017
- MSC Cruises unveil MSC Seaside naming ceremony star line up December 13, 2017
- Viking Line raised €50,000 for the University of Helsinki December 8, 2017