CTI Group actively recruits worldwide. This global network of offices is maintained through the effective use of the latest communications technology. Updated personnel, flight, and documentation data is received and disseminated electronically via the Fort Lauderdale network hub. Access to accurate, real-time information is vital for any company desiring an efficient, reliable and cost effective human resource solution. Recognizing the need in the cruise and travel industries, CTI Group has expanded from its origins in providing human resource services to the cruise and hospitality industries.
To meet this need we now operate a full-service travel department, catering to both marine and the corporate travelers. In the last five years, CTI Travel has grown to manage the travel for thousands of workers abroad.
- MSC Announces Winter 2019-2020 Deployment, Grandiosa in Med February 22, 2018
- NCLH 2017 Performance Driven by Both Ticket and Onboard Revenue February 22, 2018
- Norwegian Reports Full Year 2017 and Q4 Earnings February 22, 2018
- Cleaning Hulls by ROV February 22, 2018
- NCLH raised $2.5 million for hurricane relief February 21, 2018
- P&O Cruises turns Aurora adult only ship in 2019 February 21, 2018
- OSK-ShipTech designs world’s largest ferry order to date February 20, 2018
- Carnival Fascination resumes year-round service from San Juan after multi-million-dollar refurbishment February 20, 2018