CTI Group actively recruits worldwide. This global network of offices is maintained through the effective use of the latest communications technology. Updated personnel, flight, and documentation data is received and disseminated electronically via the Fort Lauderdale network hub. Access to accurate, real-time information is vital for any company desiring an efficient, reliable and cost effective human resource solution. Recognizing the need in the cruise and travel industries, CTI Group has expanded from its origins in providing human resource services to the cruise and hospitality industries.
To meet this need we now operate a full-service travel department, catering to both marine and the corporate travelers. In the last five years, CTI Travel has grown to manage the travel for thousands of workers abroad.
- Cruise the Saint Lawrence Expands Welcome Policy October 20, 2017
- MedCruise Wraps 51st GA in Toulon October 20, 2017
- South Korea Joins Asia Cruise Cooperation October 20, 2017
- Schulte Marine Concept Wins Mystic Cruises Contract October 20, 2017
- Norwegian Jade and Norwegian Sun retrofitted with scrubbers October 18, 2017
- Fincantieri lays the keel of Viking's sixth ocean vessel October 18, 2017
- RCCL and lenders agree financing for two Icon ships October 18, 2017
- Celebrity Edge to Europe 2019, UK base for later unit on the cards – report October 18, 2017