CTI Group actively recruits worldwide. This global network of offices is maintained through the effective use of the latest communications technology. Updated personnel, flight, and documentation data is received and disseminated electronically via the Fort Lauderdale network hub. Access to accurate, real-time information is vital for any company desiring an efficient, reliable and cost effective human resource solution. Recognizing the need in the cruise and travel industries, CTI Group has expanded from its origins in providing human resource services to the cruise and hospitality industries.
To meet this need we now operate a full-service travel department, catering to both marine and the corporate travelers. In the last five years, CTI Travel has grown to manage the travel for thousands of workers abroad.
- Greenland Joins Countries Supporting Arctic Ban on HFO September 21, 2018
- TUI Announces German Star Vocalist Godmother for Mein Schiff 2 September 21, 2018
- Celebrity Xpedition Makeover September 21, 2018
- IAPH To Issue Standards for LNG Bunkering September 21, 2018
- Fred. Olsen team join Great British Beach Clean and remove 73 kg of rubbish September 20, 2018
- Cruise industry leaned from 2017 hurricanes how to deal with events, share best practices September 20, 2018
- Genting Cruise Lines makes inaugural sailing of World Dream from Shenzhen homeport September 19, 2018
- Celebrity Reflection wins French Riviera Cruise Club green award September 19, 2018