CTI Group actively recruits worldwide. This global network of offices is maintained through the effective use of the latest communications technology. Updated personnel, flight, and documentation data is received and disseminated electronically via the Fort Lauderdale network hub. Access to accurate, real-time information is vital for any company desiring an efficient, reliable and cost effective human resource solution. Recognizing the need in the cruise and travel industries, CTI Group has expanded from its origins in providing human resource services to the cruise and hospitality industries.
To meet this need we now operate a full-service travel department, catering to both marine and the corporate travelers. In the last five years, CTI Travel has grown to manage the travel for thousands of workers abroad.
- One Ocean Announces Expanded Canadian and Arctic 2019 Voyages April 25, 2018
- Coral Expeditions Promoting Charters April 25, 2018
- Crystal Announces More Detail for Crystal Endeavor Expedition Ship April 25, 2018
- MSC Bellissima to China in 2020 April 24, 2018
- TUI Cruises takes delivery of Mein Schiff 1 and renames oldest vessel April 25, 2018
- AECO to combat marine plastic litter April 24, 2018
- Meyer Werft delivers Norwegian Bliss April 19, 2018
- Genting Hong Kong plans to sell remaining shares in NCLH April 19, 2018