CTI Group actively recruits worldwide. This global network of offices is maintained through the effective use of the latest communications technology. Updated personnel, flight, and documentation data is received and disseminated electronically via the Fort Lauderdale network hub. Access to accurate, real-time information is vital for any company desiring an efficient, reliable and cost effective human resource solution. Recognizing the need in the cruise and travel industries, CTI Group has expanded from its origins in providing human resource services to the cruise and hospitality industries.
To meet this need we now operate a full-service travel department, catering to both marine and the corporate travelers. In the last five years, CTI Travel has grown to manage the travel for thousands of workers abroad.
- Werften Lays Keels for Two More Crystal River Ships May 24, 2017
- Seafarers’ House Honors Jan Swartz May 24, 2017
- Keel Laid for Norwegian Bliss May 24, 2017
- Holland America Adds Cuba Calls May 24, 2017
- Norwegian Bliss' keel laying ceremony held at Meyer Werft in Germany May 25, 2017
- Seabourn Odyssey debuts The Grill by Thomas Keller and mindful living program by Dr. Andrew Weil May 25, 2017
- Holland America Line's Nieuw Amsterdam to sail from Port Everglades May 21, 2017
- Cruise shares still to recover from fall triggered by NCLH interims May 18, 2017