CTI Group actively recruits worldwide. This global network of offices is maintained through the effective use of the latest communications technology. Updated personnel, flight, and documentation data is received and disseminated electronically via the Fort Lauderdale network hub. Access to accurate, real-time information is vital for any company desiring an efficient, reliable and cost effective human resource solution. Recognizing the need in the cruise and travel industries, CTI Group has expanded from its origins in providing human resource services to the cruise and hospitality industries.
To meet this need we now operate a full-service travel department, catering to both marine and the corporate travelers. In the last five years, CTI Travel has grown to manage the travel for thousands of workers abroad.
- Celebrity Edge Arrives in Port Everglades November 19, 2018
- Rodwell to Retire from Fred. Olsen Post November 19, 2018
- Carnival Australia Salute PNG, Sail from Port Moresby November 19, 2018
- Hurtigruten to Power Cruise Ships with Dead Fish November 19, 2018
- Celebrity Edge arrives in Port Everglades November 19, 2018
- V.Ships Leisure to manage Chilean expedition cruise ship November 19, 2018
- Delays haunt three cruise ship newbuildings November 19, 2018
- Regent Seven Seas announces two guest experience enhancements November 15, 2018