CTI Group actively recruits worldwide. This global network of offices is maintained through the effective use of the latest communications technology. Updated personnel, flight, and documentation data is received and disseminated electronically via the Fort Lauderdale network hub. Access to accurate, real-time information is vital for any company desiring an efficient, reliable and cost effective human resource solution. Recognizing the need in the cruise and travel industries, CTI Group has expanded from its origins in providing human resource services to the cruise and hospitality industries.
To meet this need we now operate a full-service travel department, catering to both marine and the corporate travelers. In the last five years, CTI Travel has grown to manage the travel for thousands of workers abroad.
- Blue World Voyages Promises Summer 2019 Start January 22, 2019
- Princess to Activate Three Additional MedallionClass Ships January 22, 2019
- Excellence on Nieuw Statendam January 22, 2019
- MHA Releases Strategic Message for 2019 January 22, 2019
- Princess Cruises to activate three additional Princess MedallionClass ships in 2019 January 22, 2019
- Meyer Turku delivers Mein Schiff 2 to TUI Cruises in Kiel January 22, 2019
- Hapag-Lloyd Cruises sells Bremen to Scylla January 21, 2019
- Stena Line’s first new generation ferry floated out in China January 17, 2019