As a leader in staffing for the cruise line industry, CTI Group ensures the seamless processing of crew personnel. Recruiting only the most qualified applicants, CTI Group also specializes in arranging travel for hired employees from around the world.
CTI Marine Travel began in 1996, organizing air itineraries for service personnel at resorts and onboard ships all over the world. As the company grew, so did our experience. Our trained staff now manages the travel for thousands of crewmembers each month.
CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program was created in response to the need of crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency.
UNO was originally created to supply our customers in the cruise line industry with high-quality, custom-made uniforms, with great success. UNO products and services success expanded customer base to other industries such as hotels and restaurants.
- Feczko and Davidson to Co-Host ABC’s Vacation Creation September 24, 2017
- Carnival Fascination to Substitute in for Elation September 23, 2017
- Costa Launches Guardians of the Coast Project September 23, 2017
- Princess Donates $25,000 to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center September 23, 2017
- MedCruise on the threshold of 51st General Assembly September 25, 2017
- Meyer's Neptun shipyard finishes first engine room module for AIDAnova September 24, 2017
- Grand Celebration chartered to FEMA September 21, 2017
- Joint AECO/IAATO conference promotes responsible polar tourism September 20, 2017