As a leader in staffing for the cruise line industry, CTI Group ensures the seamless processing of crew personnel. Recruiting only the most qualified applicants, CTI Group also specializes in arranging travel for hired employees from around the world.
CTI Marine Travel began in 1996, organizing air itineraries for service personnel at resorts and onboard ships all over the world. As the company grew, so did our experience. Our trained staff now manages the travel for thousands of crewmembers each month.
CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program was created in response to the need of crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency.
UNO was originally created to supply our customers in the cruise line industry with high-quality, custom-made uniforms, with great success. UNO products and services success expanded customer base to other industries such as hotels and restaurants.
- Werften Lays Keels for Two More Crystal River Ships May 24, 2017
- Seafarers’ House Honors Jan Swartz May 24, 2017
- Keel Laid for Norwegian Bliss May 24, 2017
- Holland America Adds Cuba Calls May 24, 2017
- Norwegian Bliss' keel laying ceremony held at Meyer Werft in Germany May 25, 2017
- Seabourn Odyssey debuts The Grill by Thomas Keller and mindful living program by Dr. Andrew Weil May 25, 2017
- Holland America Line's Nieuw Amsterdam to sail from Port Everglades May 21, 2017
- Cruise shares still to recover from fall triggered by NCLH interims May 18, 2017