As a leader in staffing for the cruise line industry, CTI Group ensures the seamless processing of crew personnel. Recruiting only the most qualified applicants, CTI Group also specializes in arranging travel for hired employees from around the world.
CTI Marine Travel began in 1996, organizing air itineraries for service personnel at resorts and onboard ships all over the world. As the company grew, so did our experience. Our trained staff now manages the travel for thousands of crewmembers each month.
CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program was created in response to the need of crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency.
UNO was originally created to supply our customers in the cruise line industry with high-quality, custom-made uniforms, with great success. UNO products and services success expanded customer base to other industries such as hotels and restaurants.
- ‘Thorough Review’ in All Aspects of Class Surveys February 21, 2019
- Quark Announces New North Pole Expeditions February 21, 2019
- SeaDream Opens Spring 2021 Caribbean Deployment February 20, 2019
- Fred. Olsen Launches 108-Night World Cruise for 2021 February 20, 2019
- Hapag-Lloyd Cruises to introduce digital learning concept on expedition newbuilding trio February 21, 2019
- Virtuoso signs with Virgin Voyages February 20, 2019
- Ponant announces new nature-themed expedition featuring Costa Rica & The Panama Canal February 20, 2019
- Black Watch to sail around the world from Liverpool in 2021 February 20, 2019