As a leader in staffing for the cruise line industry, CTI Group ensures the seamless processing of crew personnel. Recruiting only the most qualified applicants, CTI Group also specializes in arranging travel for hired employees from around the world.
CTI Marine Travel began in 1996, organizing air itineraries for service personnel at resorts and onboard ships all over the world. As the company grew, so did our experience. Our trained staff now manages the travel for thousands of crewmembers each month.
CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program was created in response to the need of crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency.
UNO was originally created to supply our customers in the cruise line industry with high-quality, custom-made uniforms, with great success. UNO products and services success expanded customer base to other industries such as hotels and restaurants.
- Jackie Martin Named Fred. Olsen's New Sales and Marketing Director April 24, 2019
- MSC Inks Exclusive Partnership with Martha Stewart April 24, 2019
- Westerdam and Costa neoRomantica Make Double Call to Vladivostok April 24, 2019
- Coral Expeditions Launches Coral Adventurer April 24, 2019
- Cruise & Maritime Voyages plans to introduce additional ship in UK in 2020 – report April 23, 2019
- New independent study confirms benefits of LNG as a marine fuel April 21, 2019
- Cruise & Maritime Voyages enters soft expedition market with Sea of Cortez itinerary April 15, 2019
- RCCL takes delivery of China bound Spectrum of the Seas April 12, 2019