As a leader in staffing for the cruise line industry, CTI Group ensures the seamless processing of crew personnel. Recruiting only the most qualified applicants, CTI Group also specializes in arranging travel for hired employees from around the world.
CTI Marine Travel began in 1996, organizing air itineraries for service personnel at resorts and onboard ships all over the world. As the company grew, so did our experience. Our trained staff now manages the travel for thousands of crewmembers each month.
CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program was created in response to the need of crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency.
UNO was originally created to supply our customers in the cruise line industry with high-quality, custom-made uniforms, with great success. UNO products and services success expanded customer base to other industries such as hotels and restaurants.
- Carnival Sensation Emerges From Extensive Drydocking February 23, 2017
- Steel Cut for New Hurtigruten Ship February 23, 2017
- The Development Network and Cruise Industry News Confirm Lead Media Partnership February 23, 2017
- Windstar Hires Steinbrunner as Corporate Hotel Manager February 22, 2017
- Windstar appoints Paul Barrett as Vice President of Technical Operations February 21, 2017
- Carnival Maritime names Minas Miliaras as Vice President Fleet Cruise Execution February 21, 2017
- Meyer Werft cuts steel for the first LNG-powered cruise ship February 21, 2017
- Thomas Weigend appointed Managing Director of Meyer Werft February 21, 2017