As a leader in staffing for the cruise line industry, CTI Group ensures the seamless processing of crew personnel. Recruiting only the most qualified applicants, CTI Group also specializes in arranging travel for hired employees from around the world.
CTI Marine Travel began in 1996, organizing air itineraries for service personnel at resorts and onboard ships all over the world. As the company grew, so did our experience. Our trained staff now manages the travel for thousands of crewmembers each month.
CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program was created in response to the need of crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency.
UNO was originally created to supply our customers in the cruise line industry with high-quality, custom-made uniforms, with great success. UNO products and services success expanded customer base to other industries such as hotels and restaurants.
- Scarlet Lady Gets Her Funnel December 11, 2018
- Polar Tourism Guides Association on Growth Trek December 11, 2018
- Pullmantur Cruceros Launches Dubai and Legends of Arabia Program December 11, 2018
- Galveston Marks 10 Millionth Passenger December 11, 2018
- Costa's China newbuild to be named in Trieste December 9, 2018
- Mardi Gras selected name for the Carnival XL-class newbuild December 8, 2018
- Carnival Panorama launched in Fincantieri's Marghera shipyard December 8, 2018
- AmaWaterways names Janet Bava Chief Marketing Officer December 8, 2018