As a leader in staffing for the cruise line industry, CTI Group ensures the seamless processing of crew personnel. Recruiting only the most qualified applicants, CTI Group also specializes in arranging travel for hired employees from around the world.
CTI Marine Travel began in 1996, organizing air itineraries for service personnel at resorts and onboard ships all over the world. As the company grew, so did our experience. Our trained staff now manages the travel for thousands of crewmembers each month.
CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program was created in response to the need of crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency.
UNO was originally created to supply our customers in the cruise line industry with high-quality, custom-made uniforms, with great success. UNO products and services success expanded customer base to other industries such as hotels and restaurants.
- Los Angeles: 'Large Ship Opportunity' January 19, 2018
- MSC Adds Lirica to UAE Lineup January 19, 2018
- Poseidon Adds New Cruises and More Antarctic Departures January 19, 2018
- Port Charlottetown Expects Record Cruise Season January 19, 2018
- MSC Cruises' MSC Lirica to offer longer cruises from the United Arab Emirates January 19, 2018
- Carnival Triumph to offer diverse schedule in 2019-2020 from New York, Port Everglades and Norfolk January 19, 2018
- Carnival Victory to introduce new features after multi-million-dollar dry dock January 19, 2018
- MV Werften begins construction of Crystal Endeavor January 15, 2018