As a leader in staffing for the cruise line industry, CTI Group ensures the seamless processing of crew personnel. Recruiting only the most qualified applicants, CTI Group also specializes in arranging travel for hired employees from around the world.
CTI Marine Travel began in 1996, organizing air itineraries for service personnel at resorts and onboard ships all over the world. As the company grew, so did our experience. Our trained staff now manages the travel for thousands of crewmembers each month.
CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program was created in response to the need of crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency.
UNO was originally created to supply our customers in the cruise line industry with high-quality, custom-made uniforms, with great success. UNO products and services success expanded customer base to other industries such as hotels and restaurants.
- Greenland Joins Countries Supporting Arctic Ban on HFO September 21, 2018
- TUI Announces German Star Vocalist Godmother for Mein Schiff 2 September 21, 2018
- Celebrity Xpedition Makeover September 21, 2018
- IAPH To Issue Standards for LNG Bunkering September 21, 2018
- Fred. Olsen team join Great British Beach Clean and remove 73 kg of rubbish September 20, 2018
- Cruise industry leaned from 2017 hurricanes how to deal with events, share best practices September 20, 2018
- Genting Cruise Lines makes inaugural sailing of World Dream from Shenzhen homeport September 19, 2018
- Celebrity Reflection wins French Riviera Cruise Club green award September 19, 2018