As a leader in staffing for the cruise line industry, CTI Group ensures the seamless processing of crew personnel. Recruiting only the most qualified applicants, CTI Group also specializes in arranging travel for hired employees from around the world.
CTI Marine Travel began in 1996, organizing air itineraries for service personnel at resorts and onboard ships all over the world. As the company grew, so did our experience. Our trained staff now manages the travel for thousands of crewmembers each month.
CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program was created in response to the need of crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency.
UNO was originally created to supply our customers in the cruise line industry with high-quality, custom-made uniforms, with great success. UNO products and services success expanded customer base to other industries such as hotels and restaurants.
- V.Group Promises to Transform Crewing August 21, 2018
- P&O Drops Discretionary Daily Service Charge August 20, 2018
- New Princess Ship to Carry Name Enchanted Princess August 20, 2018
- AIDA Names God Family for AIDAnova Christening August 20, 2018
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines enjoys 8.5% year-on rise at start of autumn/winter campaign August 20, 2018
- Family from Hesse to name AIDAnova August 20, 2018
- P&O Cruises to scrap automated tip charge from May 2019 August 20, 2018
- Miami-based Studio DADO lead design architects for OceaniaNEXT campaign August 16, 2018