As a leader in staffing for the cruise line industry, CTI Group ensures the seamless processing of crew personnel. Recruiting only the most qualified applicants, CTI Group also specializes in arranging travel for hired employees from around the world.
CTI Marine Travel began in 1996, organizing air itineraries for service personnel at resorts and onboard ships all over the world. As the company grew, so did our experience. Our trained staff now manages the travel for thousands of crewmembers each month.
CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program was created in response to the need of crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency.
UNO was originally created to supply our customers in the cruise line industry with high-quality, custom-made uniforms, with great success. UNO products and services success expanded customer base to other industries such as hotels and restaurants.
- Celebrity Edge Eden Culinary and Entertainment Space Unveiled June 27, 2017
- Lindblad Quest Repairs Progressing June 27, 2017
- Norwegian Joy Christened in Shanghai June 27, 2017
- Three More Princess Ships to Get Ocean Medallion June 27, 2017
- Viking Sky named in Norway June 23, 2017
- Trimline completes work on Seabourn Odyssey in Genoa June 23, 2017
- ASENAV building Polar expedition vessel for Antarctica XXI June 22, 2017
- Crystal Cruises offers Formula 1 Abu Dhabi packages June 22, 2017