As a leader in staffing for the cruise line industry, CTI Group ensures the seamless processing of crew personnel. Recruiting only the most qualified applicants, CTI Group also specializes in arranging travel for hired employees from around the world.
CTI Marine Travel began in 1996, organizing air itineraries for service personnel at resorts and onboard ships all over the world. As the company grew, so did our experience. Our trained staff now manages the travel for thousands of crewmembers each month.
CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program was created in response to the need of crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency.
UNO was originally created to supply our customers in the cruise line industry with high-quality, custom-made uniforms, with great success. UNO products and services success expanded customer base to other industries such as hotels and restaurants.
- Keel Laid for New Lindblad National Geographic Endurance March 17, 2018
- Steel Cut for First SunStone Newbuild in China March 17, 2018
- Windstar Upgrades Culinary Experience March 17, 2018
- Scanship to Retrofit AWP System on Insignia March 16, 2018
- MSC Armonia adds Miami as base port to Cuba itinerary March 18, 2018
- Mein Schiff 1 to feature new cooperation partners March 16, 2018
- First steel cut for Seven Seas Splendor at Ancona March 16, 2018
- Fred. Olsen’s Boudicca to receive Tea Room, Indian Ocean Restaurant in 12 day refit March 16, 2018