As a leader in staffing for the cruise line industry, CTI Group ensures the seamless processing of crew personnel. Recruiting only the most qualified applicants, CTI Group also specializes in arranging travel for hired employees from around the world.
CTI Marine Travel began in 1996, organizing air itineraries for service personnel at resorts and onboard ships all over the world. As the company grew, so did our experience. Our trained staff now manages the travel for thousands of crewmembers each month.
CTI SeaPay Payroll Card program was created in response to the need of crewmembers to manage their money more efficiently. Overseas workers benefit by having access to an efficient way to make purchases without constantly exchanging currency.
UNO was originally created to supply our customers in the cruise line industry with high-quality, custom-made uniforms, with great success. UNO products and services success expanded customer base to other industries such as hotels and restaurants.
- World Dream Christened in Hong Kong Ceremony November 18, 2017
- Sea Princess 2019 World Cruise Announced November 18, 2017
- Oceanwide Sets Delivery Date for Hondius November 17, 2017
- Beauty and the Beast Premieres Aboard Disney Cruise Line November 17, 2017
- Genting Cruise Lines christens World Dream in Hong Kong November 17, 2017
- Carnival Cruise Line to increase capacity on short cruise programs from Galveston, New Orleans in 2019 November 17, 2017
- SkySea Golden Era emerges from drydock and begins Shenzhen deployment November 16, 2017
- Hurtigruten appoints Harber as President for the Americas region November 16, 2017