The duties, responsibilities, purpose, scope, and working conditions of a job along with the job’s title, and the name or designation of the person to whom the employee reports. It usually forms the basis of job specification.
Global Human Resources (GHR)
The Global Human Resources department is the backbone of CTI Worldwide Services. Our reputation was built on providing qualified crew to luxury cruise ships and resorts. We make world-wide recruiting easy with our branch offices in China, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar and Malaysia.
It’s this foundation that builds a long standing relationship with our clients. Hiring abroad is a complicated process, but our GHR department does the work for you. Our team of professionals takes care of all the details in advance ensuring that your trip abroad will be focused which in turn allow you to maximize the use of your time. Our clients always consider with confidence the professionals supplied by CTI Global Human Resources. Our ethos is to act in a clear, fair and professional manner and work in a way which you are confident and satisfied with.
We recruit at every level and our partner cruise lines like to promote from within. So we are looking for highly motivated professionals who are serious at making a career at sea with us. After a career in the cruise industry many opportunities are open to you afterwards in fine hotels & top class restaurants.
Resume should include previous work experience, duties, responsibilities, awards, education achievements, degrees and certificates. A good Resume should not be longer than 1 or 2 pages.
- Celebrity Edge Eden Culinary and Entertainment Space Unveiled June 27, 2017
- Lindblad Quest Repairs Progressing June 27, 2017
- Norwegian Joy Christened in Shanghai June 27, 2017
- Three More Princess Ships to Get Ocean Medallion June 27, 2017
- Viking Sky named in Norway June 23, 2017
- Trimline completes work on Seabourn Odyssey in Genoa June 23, 2017
- ASENAV building Polar expedition vessel for Antarctica XXI June 22, 2017
- Crystal Cruises offers Formula 1 Abu Dhabi packages June 22, 2017