The duties, responsibilities, purpose, scope, and working conditions of a job along with the job’s title, and the name or designation of the person to whom the employee reports. It usually forms the basis of job specification.
Global Human Resources (GHR)
The Global Human Resources department is the backbone of CTI Worldwide Services. Our reputation was built on providing qualified crew to luxury cruise ships and resorts. We make world-wide recruiting easy with our branch offices in China, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar and Malaysia.
It’s this foundation that builds a long standing relationship with our clients. Hiring abroad is a complicated process, but our GHR department does the work for you. Our team of professionals takes care of all the details in advance ensuring that your trip abroad will be focused which in turn allow you to maximize the use of your time. Our clients always consider with confidence the professionals supplied by CTI Global Human Resources. Our ethos is to act in a clear, fair and professional manner and work in a way which you are confident and satisfied with.
We recruit at every level and our partner cruise lines like to promote from within. So we are looking for highly motivated professionals who are serious at making a career at sea with us. After a career in the cruise industry many opportunities are open to you afterwards in fine hotels & top class restaurants.
Resume should include previous work experience, duties, responsibilities, awards, education achievements, degrees and certificates. A good Resume should not be longer than 1 or 2 pages.
- Etstur to Operate Gemini for 2019 Summer Season March 22, 2019
- Norwegian To Open New Crew Training Facility in the Philippines March 21, 2019
- Valletta Welcomes MSC Bellissima March 21, 2019
- MHA Adds Culinary and Innovation Panel to 2019 Show Programming March 21, 2019
- Juneau reaches settlement with industry March 20, 2019
- Fincantieri cuts steel for Viking's seventh newbuild March 20, 2019
- Cypriot niche operator Poseidon Expeditions appoint GAC as national agent in UK March 15, 2019
- Costa Smeralda floated out at Meyer Turku shipyard March 15, 2019