The duties, responsibilities, purpose, scope, and working conditions of a job along with the job’s title, and the name or designation of the person to whom the employee reports. It usually forms the basis of job specification.
Global Human Resources (GHR)
The Global Human Resources department is the backbone of CTI Worldwide Services. Our reputation was built on providing qualified crew to luxury cruise ships and resorts. We make world-wide recruiting easy with our branch offices in China, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar and Malaysia.
It’s this foundation that builds a long standing relationship with our clients. Hiring abroad is a complicated process, but our GHR department does the work for you. Our team of professionals takes care of all the details in advance ensuring that your trip abroad will be focused which in turn allow you to maximize the use of your time. Our clients always consider with confidence the professionals supplied by CTI Global Human Resources. Our ethos is to act in a clear, fair and professional manner and work in a way which you are confident and satisfied with.
We recruit at every level and our partner cruise lines like to promote from within. So we are looking for highly motivated professionals who are serious at making a career at sea with us. After a career in the cruise industry many opportunities are open to you afterwards in fine hotels & top class restaurants.
Resume should include previous work experience, duties, responsibilities, awards, education achievements, degrees and certificates. A good Resume should not be longer than 1 or 2 pages.
- Keel Laid for New Lindblad National Geographic Endurance March 17, 2018
- Steel Cut for First SunStone Newbuild in China March 17, 2018
- Windstar Upgrades Culinary Experience March 17, 2018
- Scanship to Retrofit AWP System on Insignia March 16, 2018
- MSC Armonia adds Miami as base port to Cuba itinerary March 18, 2018
- Mein Schiff 1 to feature new cooperation partners March 16, 2018
- First steel cut for Seven Seas Splendor at Ancona March 16, 2018
- Fred. Olsen’s Boudicca to receive Tea Room, Indian Ocean Restaurant in 12 day refit March 16, 2018