The duties, responsibilities, purpose, scope, and working conditions of a job along with the job’s title, and the name or designation of the person to whom the employee reports. It usually forms the basis of job specification.
Global Human Resources (GHR)
The Global Human Resources department is the backbone of CTI Worldwide Services. Our reputation was built on providing qualified crew to luxury cruise ships and resorts. We make world-wide recruiting easy with our branch offices in China, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar and Malaysia.
It’s this foundation that builds a long standing relationship with our clients. Hiring abroad is a complicated process, but our GHR department does the work for you. Our team of professionals takes care of all the details in advance ensuring that your trip abroad will be focused which in turn allow you to maximize the use of your time. Our clients always consider with confidence the professionals supplied by CTI Global Human Resources. Our ethos is to act in a clear, fair and professional manner and work in a way which you are confident and satisfied with.
We recruit at every level and our partner cruise lines like to promote from within. So we are looking for highly motivated professionals who are serious at making a career at sea with us. After a career in the cruise industry many opportunities are open to you afterwards in fine hotels & top class restaurants.
CTI open the door to you for the finest cruise lines in the world. We are looking for open-minded men and women who enjoy being challenged by a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Resume should include previous work experience, duties, responsibilities, awards, education achievements, degrees and certificates. A good Resume should not be longer than 1 or 2 pages.
CTI Group is now looking to hire qualified candidates to work in the cruise ships around the world. Find your dream job in our jobs listing.
- Carnival Sensation Emerges From Extensive Drydocking February 23, 2017
- Steel Cut for New Hurtigruten Ship February 23, 2017
- The Development Network and Cruise Industry News Confirm Lead Media Partnership February 23, 2017
- Windstar Hires Steinbrunner as Corporate Hotel Manager February 22, 2017
- Windstar appoints Paul Barrett as Vice President of Technical Operations February 21, 2017
- Carnival Maritime names Minas Miliaras as Vice President Fleet Cruise Execution February 21, 2017
- Meyer Werft cuts steel for the first LNG-powered cruise ship February 21, 2017
- Thomas Weigend appointed Managing Director of Meyer Werft February 21, 2017