CTI-Group Worldwide Services
Since 1987, CTI Group Worldwide Services, Inc is the industry leader in recruiting, training and staffing the cruise lines with top quality candidates for over 30 years. From the bridge to the engine room, our candidates are required to go through a rigorous vetting and interview process to correctly place them where they will be a asset to you, and be able to find the satisfaction and growth potential for a long and successful career within the cruise line industry.
Our candidates come from all walks of life and countries, bringing together uniquely qualified candidates to enhance your guests visits with depth and diversity. All of our candidates are fluent in English and naturally the language of their country of origin.
Our ideal recruit is between the ages of 20-35 with a high school diploma or better. We require our recruits to have basic level A2 (CERF Scale) in English language, and a passion for hospitality, with an endless appetite for career advancement
In our search to bring you the best possible candidates we often visit culinary institutions, universities, and collages of hospitality. We hold open houses and job fairs throughout to recruit the best of the best. Once a candidate enters our system, we follow up with them and make sure they are successful in their endeavors.
CTI Group Worldwide Expansion:
- 2021 is looking bright for CTI Group Worldwide, we are looking for to opening our centralized corporate office in Asia.
- Opening training facilities and utilizing our branded training curriculums.
- Job-Specific candidate profiling and assessments, our CrewHire division.
- The launch of our ocean recruit system.
- Sustainable recruitment methods
- Relaunching and using the latest protocols that are required for the safety of our crew and staff.