Holland America Line shared details of its 2024 Alaska season announcing longer cruises for the upcoming season.
The cruise line is debuting a new 28-day Arctic Circle itinerary featuring 12 Alaska ports, longer 14-day voyages and 117 weeklong journeys, according to a press release.
“Holland America Line is proud of our rich history of bringing the best service at sea to Alaska, and we’re excited to reveal details of our 2024 season including a new monthlong Arctic Circle itinerary that is the most immersive we’ve ever offered in this region,” said Beth Bodensteiner, chief commercial officer of Holland America Line.
“With six ships serving Alaska and the only cruise line with owned land operations in Denali and the Yukon, no one does Alaska better than Holland America Line.”
Starting from April through September 2024, travelers can embark on a voyage aboard Eurodam, Koningsdam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam, Westerdam and Zaandam. The cruise line’s 2024 cruises are now open for booking.
Highlights for the 2024 Alaska season include:
- The 28-day Alaska Arctic Circle Solstice cruise aboard the Westerdam departing on June 9, 2023;
- The 14-day Great Alaskan Explorer itinerary offers an in-depth adventure with eight Alaska ports;
- Seven-day Northbound Glacier Discovery and Southbound Glacier Discovery itineraries cruise between Whittier (Anchorage) and Vancouver aboard Nieuw Amsterdam and Noordam;
- Seven-day Alaska Inside Passage cruises sail roundtrip from Vancouver on Koningsdam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam and Zaandam
- Seven-day Alaskan Explorer cruises sail roundtrip from Seattle aboard Eurodam and Westerdam
For a limited time, guests who book Alaska 2024 cruises with the Have It All premium package, will get a free bonus upgrade to the Elite Beverage Package and Premium Wi-Fi, as well as free prepaid Crew Appreciation.