Reports To: Hotel General Manager
- Provide a superior show-going experience that meets the company’s artistic, technical, and operational standards, including presentations in the World Stage.
- Tour manage the ship’s Performers, Presenters, entertainment vendors, and Charters, providing exemplary care and services through honed communication and intelligent leadership.
- Manage the entertainment team, driving employee retention and promoting professional development.
- Manage the daily performance and presentation schedule.
- Oversee daily programming and cruise arc guaranteeing the optimum guest experience over the course of each voyage while maintaining brand procedures and expectations.
- Oversee entertainment inventory by ensuring stock, replenishment, repairs, and storage organization are timely and appropriate for the success of the onboard entertainment operation.
- Manage accommodations for entertainment team, Performers/Presenters, and contractors/vendors.
- Complete managerial tasks related to the administration of your entertainment team, including time & attendance oversight, in-port manning schedules, performance evaluations, etc.
- Maintain compliance with all health, safety, security and environmental policies of the Company.
- Display impeccable dress sense and appearance and ensure the entertainment team does the same in accordance with the House Rules.