Reports To: Production Stage Manager
- Operate World Stage lighting control systems.
- Design lights for Performers and Presenters as directed by the Production Stage Manager.
- Call automation cues for productions as necessary.
- Operate and maintain video, confetti and all other effects for rehearsals, presentations and shows.
- Advise and coordinate any additional lighting needs for charters and groups.
- Assist the Audio Team with lighting in other venues as directed by the Production Stage Manager.
- Maintain par stock of lighting and consumables inventory, as well as the cleanliness and organization of storage lockers.
- Coordinate the facilitation of equipment repairs.
- Complete reports and maintenance logs as required.
- Provide technical support for various entertainment and revenue events including set up and strike of stage settings as requested by the Production Stage Manager.
- Follow checklists and guidelines to ensure optimum safety for Performers/Presenters, guests and shipboard staff.
- Comply with the Company’s safety, security, health, and environmental policies.
- Display impeccable dress sense and appearance.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.