Rock Star Agent
The Rock Star Agent assists in providing a personalized, high standard and welcoming front-desk service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What You’ll be Up to:
- Required to provide a positive first impression to every Sailor and where possible aims to recognize them by name.
- Maintain positive Sailor relations at all times.
- Process all Sailors at embarkation according to company standards to include check-in, collecting passports/other documents and issue boarding cards.
- Keeps and maintains accurate records of discussions/correspondence with guests and communicates all complaints onboard to Sailor Services Director.
- Assists in carrying out administration for the vessels Customs and Immigration clearances along with ship’s documentation when entering/leaving Port.
- Assists in organizing the preparation and processing of all administrative requirements for guests throughout the voyage such as embarkation/disembarkation activities, preparation and completion of guests billing and settlement of accounts.
- Carries out cash transactions required by Sailors including but not limited to travelers checks, currency exchange, gratuity adjustments and settlement of accounts.
- Responsible for the balancing of their cash fund daily shortages are the individual’s responsibility.
- Receive and inventory lost and found items and maintain a log of all found items and report of lost items.
- Ensure the Help Desk area is kept clean, presentable and in an orderly manner at all times.
- Prepares and updates Berthing lists, Gift orders, special notes/requests and Guest lists for premium Sailor events.
- Provides information and general assistance to all guests when required.
- Be familiar with all cruise services/features and activations to respond to Sailor inquiries accurately.
- Attends passenger functions as required by Head of Department.
- Partake in inspections, trainings and meetings as required by Head of Department.
- Ensures that the set standards are kept and staff members work according to their respective job descriptions.
Super Powers Required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Receptionist/Help Desk Assistant role.
- Skills in accounting and administration.
- Experience of working in a quality customer service area.
- Passionate about people and able to handle guest complaints with a smile!
- All certificates as required by the STCW code for this position.
- Good command of the English Language
What Matters to Us
At Virgin, your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. We want you to bring it to our hang out spot and help make the place even better. So, we won’t be surprised to hear that when people talk about you they say you are clever, on top of it, able to think ahead, intuitive, passionate and someone people respect and enjoy working with because you make things happen.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.” The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.