Department: Guest Experience & Product Development
Reports To: Housekeeping Supervisor
Job Summary: Delivers, collects, sorts / stores, and otherwise works with the ship’s linen supplies and designated Housekeeping / Laundry items.
- Supply clean bed linen, towels and bathrobes to all assigned steward sections as per steward request
- Distribute the core stateroom amenities to the assigned steward sections
- Collect all dirty bed linen, towels and bathrobes from assigned steward sections
- Help Linen Coordinator with storing and sorting linen in the linen storeroom
- Help to maintain the linen store, by keeping it clean and tidy at all times
- Help with the monthly linen inventory count
- Help bring down the dirty linen from the team member landing on embarkation turn around days, and on linen change day.
- Interact with guests and co-workers in a positive and professional manner
- Ensure that all House Rules, Public Health Guidelines, Safety Regulations, and Environmental Guidelines are followed
- Report any safety or maintenance concerns to immediate supervisor
- Maintain positive, effective, and respectful working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and officers within and across department boundaries.
- Adhere to ship’s relevant health & safety procedures as required
- Comply with company policy regarding waste separation and environmental compliance
- Actively promote the use of the company’s proprietary Navigator App and responsible for acquiring the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively assist guests with the workings of the App.
- Uphold and display high standards of professionalism, integrity, honesty, attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Housekeeping management team.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Needs to be able to speak, read and understand English
- Needs to have at least a High School Education
- Needs to be physically able to carry at least 40lbs.
Note: Other duties as assigned included and not limited to Health, Environmental, Safety and Security responsibilities.