Reports To: Production Stage Manager
- Assist with all setup and strikes of Entertainment activities/events as directed by the Production Stage Manager.
- Clean, maintain and store all equipment after each show/event per brand procedures and checklists.
- Complete tasks as assigned and scheduled by the Production Stage Manager.
- Relay technical or maintenance needs to the Production Stage Manager.
- Assist technicians during work calls as requested by management.
- Ensure the backstage and entertainment venues are prepared, cleaned and ready for each rehearsal and performance.
- Facilitate any additional technical stage needs for charters and groups, as directed by the Production Stage Manager.
- Follow checklists and guidelines to ensure safety for Performers and Presenters, guests, and shipboard staff.
- Comply with all health, safety, security and environmental policies of the Company.
- Display impeccable dress sense and appearance.
- Performer other job-related duties as necessary.